The Grand Valley Trails Alliance is bringing the trails community together via our Trails Alliance Roundtable.
The Mission of the Grand Valley Trails Alliance Roundtable is to be a collaboration of representatives from trail groups
and advocates who:
- Work together with land managers to provide community-enhanced assistance to the management of trail projects,
- Work collaboratively toward conflict resolution with other members of the Roundtable, and
- Enhance user experiences for all trail users in and around the Grand Valley.
This collaborative process is an innovative approach to public lands management that helps ensure that the community is involved in the management of their trail system, that projects are enhanced by the process, and communication with all parties is more effective. This process will exist as a compliment and enhancement to existing trail efforts by alliance members.
The Trails Alliance Roundtable meets monthly on the Last Tuesday of the Month at 6:30pm. All meetings are held at the Garden Room at Hilltop Commons (625 271/2 Rd Grand Junction, CO 81506).
If you would like to participate in a meeting and have an agenda request, please submit the following Agenda Request Form for the Trails Roundtable.
Membership in the Roundtable
All Alliance members have two representatives (one primary and one alternate) who have a seat at the Roundtable and a vote in Roundtable Alliance decisions. Membership on the Roundtable requires an active membership in good standing for each organization. Member organizations select two representatives to participate in the Roundtable and represent their interests in the Roundtable process.
Current Membership: (learn more about the member organizations)
- Colorado Mountain Club
- Grand Mesa Back Country Horsemen
- Grand Mesa Jeep Club
- Great Old Broads for Wilderness
- Quiet Trails Group
- Mesa Monument Striders
- Motorcycle Trail Riders Association
- Old Spanish Trail Association
- United Four Wheel Drive Associations
- Western Slope ATV Association
*The Roundtable is open to the public and the public will have the opportunity to comment at each meeting, but a seat at the Roundtable and active participation is reserved for members.
Become a Member